Date of Last Update: May 2019
- Welcome to the website of Tirzah Lim A.B.N. 53 584 103 078 trading as ACTVoices – Facilitating Teachers’ Learning (“we”, “us” or “our”). Your access to and use of all information on this website provided subject to the following terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. When we change these terms and conditions we will also update the “Date of last update” at the top of this document. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner of the copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights in the website and its content. You may not use such rights without our express prior written permission.
- You are permitted to use the website, and download and print extracts from the website, for personal use only. Any other use, copying or reproduction of the website, or any part of the website, is prohibited without our prior written approval.
- If you choose to use this website, you do so at your own risk. We make no representation that anything offered through this website is available for use in other locations, or that it complies with laws and regulations of other locations. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error free basis. We make no warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any content obtained through the website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all other warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to products listed or purchased on or through our website.
- We are not liable to you on any basis (including negligence) for any loss or damage (howsoever caused) arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or its contents.
- Our total liability to you for any claims arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or its contents under any statutory right that cannot be excluded is limited at our option to either the resupply of the relevant services or the payment of the cost of same.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, losses and expenses (whether in tort or in contract) arising out of or related to your use of this website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales, Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.