Ethical Leadership and Change
What’s the difference between a manager and a leader?
What’s the difference between leading ethically and unethically?
Why ARE these two concepts important to understand when we want to initiate some type of change?
That is, CHANGE TO support…
- The team of teachers to heighten their teaching quality.
- Children and better understanding their behaviours.
- Families and stronger collaborative relationships.
- Yourself to empower your ‘voice’ and support your social-emotional wellbeing.
These are some of the issues that will be discussed in my powerpoint article:
- Ethical leadership and your choice of the ‘power approach’.
- Benefits of ethical leadership to team members, such as a stronger socio-emotional wellbeing for all (including for leaders, teachers and children), and an empowerment of everyone’s ‘voice’.
- Acceptance of change, the culture you develop, wellbeing and the link with the empowerment of ‘voices’.
Who does IT start with?
(‘IT’ = change, improvement, ethical role modelling, transformative leadership, building of emotional wellbeing, empowering of ‘voices’, etc…)
The Director / Manager?
The Teachers / Team?
If you want to know more, “Contact Me” and I will email you my powerpoint article.
It will explain more about each of the points outlined above and how you can EMPOWER everyone’s ‘voice’.
© Tirzah Lim 2017