How We Can Work Together
ACTVoices supports directors, educational leaders and teachers working in early childhood services (including long day care, preschool or school), with the stressors they face.
We will discuss the issues you find challenging and together we will discuss a plan of action, including the specific strategies to focus on and implement to address the issues you face.
Importantly, you will be guided by 3 foundational skills and develop these skills during our work together; as well as continue to work on these skills individually and together with your colleagues.
What makes ACTVoices stand out from the crowd?
ACTVoices can make a difference when working with you and your team. How?
We will be an additional team member in the classroom, for a short-/medium-term timeframe. You will then be empowered to face challenges with more confidence and skill.
During the time we work together, the organisational climate will be transformed as it will be instilled with ENCOURAGEMENT. It will also be characterised with PEACE and CALM. This will help you and your team MOVE OUT OF whatever low point or whatever challenge you might be facing INTO action, BY DOING something about your situation.
Although it might seem that talking and listening is not significant, in our service, it is what drives the success for teachers, leaders, families and children. I provide one-on-one support on effective practices, but most importantly we are a sounding board for reflection and self-growth.
We will take the position of a FACILITATOR – a role model – and a member of the group (versus a consultant/expert or trainer/leader).
* Relationships are key (versus strategy or event) as it builds trust.
– Trust = process (versus experience or material).
* A ‘learning community’ (versus an expert/leader agenda or controlled learning environment) guided by process.
– It is agreed, the process of play is more important than the final product. Similarly, for adults, learning will be focused around process (versus application or content).
– Learning facilitated through provoking thinking, asking and listening (versus questioning and assessing, or telling and teaching).
– Outcomes are unknown. Thus, ‘success’ will be measured by the success of others (rather than be measured against ‘what you know’ or the ability to present what you know).
- This will be focused around the 3 foundational skills you will develop individually and together with your colleagues.
EMPOWERED. BUILT. SHAPED.
I would love to work together with you and help you address any challenges you are facing.
Let’s get connected. Contact us.